LaunchVPN will run anywhere which supports Open VPN. This includes many routers, PC, Mac, all handheld devices such as Android devices, iPhone, iPad and any other iOS device and many more.
A single subscription allows you to connect 5 devices simultaneously.
LaunchVPN accepts Mastercard and Visa credit cards as well as PayPal. We don’t accept American Express.
If you are not completely satisfied with LaunchVPN after 7 days contact us and we will return your money.
You can sign into your LaunchVPN account HERE, using the username and password that was sent to you by email when you purchased a LaunchVPN subscription.
To connect to your chosen VPN location you need to enter your VPN username and password. You will find this information in the CONTROL PANEL on the tab Subscriptions - VPN Username. You can also change your VPN password in the control panel.
Alternatively, LaunchVPN will send every user an email containing the VPN credentials. The email has the header "LAUNCH VPN CREDENTIALS READY!". If you deleted or lost this email you can find the VPN username in the control panel and you can change the password in the control panel as mentioned above.
1. Purchase a LaunchVPN subscription.
2. LaunchVPN will send you an email with your account credentials. Use the username and password to login to your LaunchVPN account.
3. In the CONTROL PANEL under the Subscription tab, you will find the VPN Username. You can also change the VPN password in the control panel. You will need these credentials to connect to your chosen VPN server.
4. Check out our support page for getting started guides.
5. Select the operating system of your device and follow the instructions to download the VPN software.
6. Need help? Please get in touch with the LaunchVPN support team.
If you need help get in touch with us by using any of the below listed contact methods.